Why Join Us
MB World Group Berhad is dedicated to achieving the highest standards in our workplace and assigns great importance in hiring and retaining the best candidates. We believe that our employees are our greatest assets and crucial to the success of the company. As such, we are committed to employment policies that provide and promote equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants as well as maintaining an environment that ensures tolerance, respect and dignity for all its employees.
Our aim has always been to invest in our employees' training and development as far as is possible. We recognise the value of communication with employees at all levels and have delineated guidelines for incentive schemes and training programmes to be conducted for the benefit of employees. We also endeavour to provide job transitions within our working environment to develop interpersonal skills and technical competence of employees.
Corporate Communication Manager
- To take charge of Corporate Communication matters that including and not limited to Public Relations, Media Liason, event and function planning & coordination.
- Refer candidate with hand on working experience in the similar capacity in PLC company.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Advertising / Media, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Public Relation, Contingency Communication Management.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Public Relation / Communication or equivalent.
Media Relation Executive
- Assist in the production of annual report, media release, brochures and other sorporate collaterals.
- Assist in corporate communication, events, campaigns, exhibitions, tours etc as well PR and CSR activities.
- Assist in brand identity development and execution.
- Assist in stokeholder and community engagement via various communication channels.
- Manage media relations and monitor media coverage of company-related information.
- Develop and update contests of company website.
- Any related duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess relevant tertiary qualification in corporate / mass communications, public relations, marketing or other related discipline.
- At least 2 or 3 years of working experience in the related field, preferably in property development Industry.
- Strong verbal and written competency in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative and wild thinking.
- Good understanding of sosial media platforms and their respective participants.
- Review and check through design / tender drawings, specifications and tender BQ to make sure it is in order.
- To follow up with consultant if any changes / VO works in order to update the main contractor and also site team.
- All contractual and costing matters.
- To update the checklists and forms as per SOP needs.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Independently, self motivated and hardworking.
- Full-time position(s) available.
Assistant Finance Manager
- To assist Finance HOD on the assigned Accounting & Finance tasks.
- To ensure the reports and accounts closing are meeting the required periodic timeline.
- Able to work with mininum supervision.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Finance - General / Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Self enegertic and harkworking personality.