Why Join Us
MB World Group Berhad is dedicated to achieving the highest standards in our workplace and assigns great importance in hiring and retaining the best candidates. We believe that our employees are our greatest assets and crucial to the success of the company. As such, we are committed to employment policies that provide and promote equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants as well as maintaining an environment that ensures tolerance, respect and dignity for all our employees.
Our aim has always been to invest in our employees' training and development as far as is possible. We recognise the value of communication with employees at all levels and have delineated guidelines for incentive schemes and training programmes to be conducted for the benefit of employees. We also endeavour to provide job transitions within our working environment to develop interpersonal skills and technical competence of employees.
Site Engineer Cum Clerk of Works
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the supervision of property development or construction projects.
- Experienced in landed project is preferred. (Desaru, Johor Bahru)
- Experienced in high rise building is preferred. (Malacca City)
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Prossess good communication skills.
- Willing to work in Desaru/ Johor/ Malacca.
Jr. Sales & Marketing Executive
- Assist marketing team in administrative support.
- Assist to prepare reports for the management.
- Check, send and photocopy of legal documents as required.
- Update data and information into sales system.
- Other adhoc duties assigned.
- Candidates must possess at least a Primary/ Seconday School/ "O" Level, Diploma in any fields.
- At least 1 year of working experience.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Marketing.
- Full time position(s) available.
Sr. Site Project Manager
- To attend weekly site meeting, to meet up with main contractor on site.
- To manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil), Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of working experience in Property Development is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/ Construction/ Structural or equivalent.
Junior Account Executive
- To assist Accounts HOD in overall Accounting function.
- Be responsible for the assigned Accounting function.
- Preferably candidate with Property Developer Accounting working experience.
- Working Knowledge in GST.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- Required languages : Bahasa Melayu, English.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skills): IFCA Account Software, property development full set account.
- Preferably Senior Executive Specialized in the Property Development, construction or equivalent.
Media Relation Executive
- Assist in the production of annual report, media release, brochures and other corporate collaterals.
- Assist in corporate communication, events, campaigns, exhibitions, tours etc as well PR and CSR activities.
- Assist in brand identity development and execution.
- Assist in stakeholder and community engagement via various communication channels.
- Manage media relations and monitor media coverage of company-related information.
- Develop and update content of company website.
- Any related duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess relevant tertiary qualification in corporate/ mass communications, public relations, marketing or other related discipline.
- At least 2 or 3 years of working experience in the related field, preferably in property development Industry.
- Strong verbal and written competency in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative and wild thinking.
- Good understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants.